I'll Give you my Heart

I'll Give you my Heart

A young girl weeps in a far distant land, she has no one to show her of Gods love,
no mother or father to wipe away the tears, she cries out in the night alone.
Bury my heart on the mission field Lord, I will go to dry that young girls tears.
I will serve you no matter where the pathway may lead.
Lord please bury my heart.

A mother grieves for her starving child, she has no shelter from the cold.
Earthly provisions will ease their suffering, but who will feed there empty souls.
Bury my heart on the mission field Lord, I will go give the gospel to these suffering ones.
I will go wherever you want me to go. Lord, please bury my heart.

Will you ignore these lost souls in the night. Can you hear their pleading cry.
They're begging for someone to show them the way. We must go before another one dies.
Bury my heart on the mission field Lord. These distant voices won't fade away.
I'll do your will no matter the cost. Lord please bury my heart.
Lord I'll give you my heart.

0 comentarios: